Open edX platform provides an excellent tool for gathering statistics - Open edX Analytics, also called Open edX Insights. It is a sophisticated system that tracks statistics like:
- Video player analysis (session duration, pauses made, pages accessed, etc.)
- Percentage of successful test completion and more details on tests
- Hundreds of other details on UX and engagement
- Standard stats like page visit numbers, timing, demography, etc.
There are immense amounts of information packed into tracking logs and available for further Open edX analysis and adjustment. Here is the impact of MOOC providers decisions made possible by access to the data that Insights gives:
Increased course completion rate
Increased student's satisfaction
Easier course adjustment if need be
Raccoon Gang way to install Open edX Insights
Although Open edX Insights is technically a part of Open edX, it is not shipped by default with Open edX and requires a thorough manual configuration in order to execute smoothly. There are but a few companies able to install Open edX Analytics correctly - and Raccoon Gang is one of them.
We integrated Open edX Insights into Raccoon University platform and created a unique automated installation sequence using Docker containers. Now you have a reliable way to install Open edX Analytics and configure it correctly with our help. Here are some benefits of our unique Insights installation service:
- Well-tested method ensuring minimal deployment time
- Highest level of data security due to correct system setup
- Complete solution - you start getting your data (including historical) as soon as we've completed the work
- Usage training and ongoing support
- Competitive pricing and much, much more
Would you like to benefit from using the Open edX Analytics system? Contact us right away and enjoy the full power of Open edX platform at your disposal!