Custom-branded and configured online learning platforms
Taught on these online learning platforms
Enrolled on courses delivered via these online learning platforms
Why the Open edX Platform?
As Open edX is open source, both initial investments and long-term maintenance costs are much lower, as compared to proprietary software. Besides, you don’t need to pay for what you don’t use
This open-source LMS is always top-notch due to being developed by experts from world-leading universities and huge community worldwide.
Boasting cross-platform deployment, multi-language support, a variety of installation options, easy integration with existing ecosystems and social networks.
- Customizable DesignCustomizable Design
Widely brandable LMS with a plethora of course modules available out-of-the-box and immense design customization options.
- Course Author-FriendlyCourse Author-Friendly
Online learning platform working with multiple HTML5-compatible tools and WYSIWYG editor, providing SCORM and Tin Can API integration, simple content management and countless third party software integration.
- Mobile FriendlyMobile Friendly
Mobile apps with access to course content using any platform, enabling the learners to download course content, complete quizzes and pass exams from their mobile devices.
Keeps your learners updated on the latest course events via push notifications, calendar, multiple communication and collaboration tools.
- Perfect for TeamworkPerfect for Teamwork
Teams and cohorts allow division into separate groups of learners and instructors with adjustable levels of access to empower teamwork and collaboration.
- MOOC NativeMOOC Native
Open edX platform was built specifically to deploy MOOCs and this learning platform is on the pinnacle of online learning.
We Help Organizations Through the Online Course Life Cycle
Infrastructure 1 Pre-platform development; get started for free; trial course; try with several students; toolset training
- Syllabus, Materials Infrastructure Improvements 2 Instructional design; content production; content adaption; consultations; Infrastructure fit for specific needs
- Pre-Release 3 Testing; Proofreading; Accessibility
- Post-course 5 Insights framework; Analysis Implementation; Product evolution consultation
- Release 4 2nd and 3d line support